The book introduces to the readers all aspects of ground water i.e., its assessment, development, utilisation and management. Practical application of different formulae for field conditions, data collection and processing, test procedures and principles of design are worked out to illustrate the theory and design procedure.
The revised edition includes case studies of Pump Test Data in the country. Methods of irrigation and complete design and layout of sprinkler and drip irrigation projects are given.
Model university question papers (with answers to problems) are given which explore a comprehensive knowledge of Ground Water Resource Evaluation.
The book will prove eminently suitable for students, research scholars and professionals associated with ground water development and management.
- Hydrogeology and Aerial Photography
- Aquifer Properties and Ground Water Flow
- Well Hydraulics
- Ground Water Analog Models
- Sea Water Intrusion
- Ground Water Geophysics
- Geochemical Survey and Water Quality
- Water Well Design
- Water Well Drilling
- Water Well Construction
- Yield Test and Selection of Pumpsets
- Ground Water Pollution and Legislation
- Ground Water Recharge
- Ground Water Basin Management and Conjunctive Use
- Irrigation Systems
- Publication Year : 2022
- Edition : 4th
- Pages : 520
- Binding : Hardbound
There are no inquiries yet.