This highly acclaimed textbook is written specifically for students of
medicine and related health science subjects. It progresses from a
review of general pathology principles and disease mechanisms through
detailed discussions of the pathologic entities associated with each
organ system. Nearly 700 full-color photographs and pathology slides
bring the content to life.
- Contents perfectly matches needs on medical students.
- Very clinical approach matches integrated courses.
- Extensive International Advisory Board validates contents.
organ system chapter begins with a brief review of normal structure and
function, emphasizing aspects that are important to an understanding of
the subsequently discussed disease processes.
- Offers a superb
collection of clinical photographs, histopathology images, and graphics,
approximately 700 in all, that richly depict the appearance of both
healthy and diseased tissues.
- New co-editor, Dr Simon Cross.
- Structure of chapters revised to make the book much easier to use during courses that are problem- or case-based.
- Several new contributors and re-written chapters.
- Expanded International Advisory Board.
There are no inquiries yet.